How Venture X Canada is Adapting to COVID-19
Venture X is committed to providing you with a safe, productive, and comfortable workspace solution for you and your team. As an essential business, we’re taking the necessary steps to prioritize the health and safety of our community and employees.
In order to ensure the safety of our community and members, we kindly ask you to follow the below protocols and policies below:
- All guests and members must check-in and check-out at the reception area. This will help us track and alert our visitors in the event of an emergency or a positive case of COVID-19 at our location.
- Masks must be worn by members and guests at all times insides the facility.
- Use hand sanitizers provided in our spaces regularly.
- Ensure keeping a physical distance of 6 ft at all times.
- Please note that all of our entries are now equipped with face masks and sanitizers to ensure safety prior to entering our spaces.
- Please note that guests and clients will be required to go under a temperature check by our staff prior to entering our spaces.
- Please make sure to sanitize or wear disposable gloves before using appliances in our pantry areas including coffee machines.
Meeting and event spaces are closed under the provincial measures with limited exceptions for:
- The operation of child care centres and authorized recreational and skill-building programs within the meaning of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
- Court services
- Government services
- Mental health and addictions support services (for example, Alcoholics Anonymous) permitted to a maximum of 10 people
- Social services
Our staff will be around to ensure all protocols and policies are followed. May you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us in person or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org